Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sara says : Selamat Hari Raya!!

Hi everyone!!

Peek-a-boo!! Selamat Hari Raya!!


Mummy says to say sorry for any wrongdoings. But I haven't done anything wrong, did I? Apart from ci-ci on the floor, throwing my food when I've had enough, not wanting to be held by people I just met, whining and crying...


Err...looks like I do need to apologize then. Okay, fine, sorry everyone...My Raya was a blast, I hope your Raya was fun too...mmuuaahhhsss!!!

3 comments:

yurn said...

comellnya sara.. dah makin rupa mummy dia..:P

Unknown said...

selamat ari raya cute girl! byk tak collection so far?

pHatMuMMy said...

ika - hehe, sebab dah makin rupa mummy dia la, dia makin comel. haha.

noriz - "aa yeee" <- that's what sara always says when somebody said selamat hari raya to her. collection? tgh tunggu auntie noriz bagi :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails