Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Day I Wrestle With A......Supermarket Trolley

Last Wednesday I went to Alamanda to get some groceries. It was sixth day of Raya and boy oh boy, Alamanda was packed with people. I stopped by Chicken Rice Shop to order some takeaway and proceed to Carrefour. With 20 cents in my hand, I went to the array of trolley.

I picked one that looked most sturdy. Turns out, one of its wheel was broken. Sigh. So, I change to another trolley. The wheels looks good, and so I happily resume my grocery shopping. After I put almost all my groceries in the trolley, I realize that one of its wheel have given out. Like a dislocated kneecap, my trolley is now rendered useless.

I was getting frustrated. I had to exert extra force on my left hand and guide the trolley with my right hand. Not an easy task, I tell you. And to add salt to the wound, there was no lemon in Carrefour, so poor me have to walk all the way to Cold Storage to get them lemon. I'm sure people are glaring at me for wrestling with the trolley all the way. I even stopped to have a heart-to-heart talk with the uncooperative trolley at one point.

After all the drama with the uncooperative trolley, I was exhausted and utterly disappointed. My high spirit was gone, I even cursed at the slow driver in front of me. I was snappish the whole day, even Sara didn't want to play with me. Two days after that, my period came. Oh, hello hormones! Hah, now I can blame my moodiness on them :p


3 comments:

Unknown said...

actually i dh lama follow blog u & i aware yg u attempt to hv baby again...so i'm afraid u wrestle dgn trolley tu buat period dtg...who knows u mmg dah sangkut tapi sbb u lasak so d conceive failed...sorry, just my opinion.

pHatMuMMy said...

omg, i hope not. i really-really hope not :)

Unknown said...

yeah..hope so...just beware after this k...jgn lasak sgt...take care of ur body...sorry, just being concern.

Related Posts with Thumbnails