Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Raya 2010

Just to serve as a reminder for the years to come, below are Raya 2010 pictures. This year was a bit low key, but it was certainly different from last year because Sara got a little older and she can eat variety of food as opposed to porridge only (last year), so she became the kuih raya monster. The kid can gobble 8 almond london biscuits in one go. I had to change her baju kurung from size 2 years to size 4 years because her tummy was too big for the 2Y size.

On another note, the other day I went home and was greeted by the little kid at the door. She excitedly exclaimed "Mummy, mummy, big nose cit" all the while digging her nose for more nose shit? I asked her "Eeee, who teach you to do that?" and she answered proudly "CikSu".

Hmm, if I didn't know any better, I would have thought that I have two brothers instead of two sisters ;p

The two aunties who taught Sara every GOOD and NAUGHTY things.

2 comments:

zombiedaddy said...

eh, i just noticed that you're a daughter to a father of 3 girls. how interesting. maybe he has survival stories to share with the rest of fathers of 3 girls out there. :)

pHatMuMMy said...

huh, i'd be lucky to hear one childhood story from my dad (he SELDOM talk and when he does, it wont exceed 20 words. yeah, my dad is THAT quiet) ;p

that's why i love reading your blog. bolehla berangan macam konon-kononnya my dad rasa mcm tu kat kitorg dulu. haha.

but, i know my dad's one secret survival tip. if anything "ASK YOUR MOM!" Haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails