Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gaya Si Comel Berbaju Raya



ADLYNA QAISARA BINTI EDIE SURADI
1 year 9 months
I always wanted to join baby-related contest but due to no decent picture of the little kid, I've always given them a pass. However, since this year I got this cheeky cute picture of Sara, I decided to try my luck. And besides, the sponsors for this contest sounded too good to be true (eoeonline, mahanim, babyruffkins, gin&jacqie, izzybakery, myavenue888, secretBargains, sofeababywear, Tote Boutique, Tupperwareville, Victoria'sSecretHeaven, Weego Bottle and MySuperkids). Just browsing through the sponsors blog makes me jump at this opportunity :)

This contest was organized by BabyIbu and Azzamoro and there are two categories (I'm sure the organizer will be sooooo rambang mata to choose the winner). This contest will end on 31st October 2010, so there's still a lot of time for everybody to join :)

So, to all my fellow friends; jom sama-sama masuk contest. Nanti anak dah besar, takde can nak masuk contest cenggini :p


3 comments:

Hanz Jamaludin said...

Good luck cute baby. :-)

pHatMuMMy said...

hehe. thanks auntie... :)

saya ni memang susah nak bergambar, mummy selalu bising susah tangkap gambar saya ;p

yurn said...

add gamba sara pakai baju tutu tu..:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails