Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2014

I'm on a roll..haha

Haha..

Seems like I can't stop writing...all my pent-up thoughts are pouring out like mad now.

Oh, but wait. I need to pump first.

.
.
.

Ok, done.

Yep, I'm still breastfeeding (pats self on back) albeit not exclusively, since Addeen has start taking solids.

Alhamdulillah, he eats really well. He is also pretty fast in terms of physical development compared to his two sisters. He started to roll over at two months and is now crawling like a champion.

He has also started to prop himself into a standing position.

Oh, this one I had to share...its regarding the milk booster I consumed. My milk supply was ok, not abundant but just enough for Addeen. Then I tried this milk booster. I drank a sachet before I went to sleep and whaddayaknow...I woke up at 3am with the bed drenched with my milk. My breast was full and as hard as watermelon. I immediately pumped and got almost 15oz. That was one powerful milk booster. Heh.

But, as do all stimulant, it didn't work its magic everytime I consume it, or else I'd be a walking pump machine. So, I drank it sparingly, focusing on days when I noticed my milk supply dropped. On average, I got about 11oz stored daily, and I have about 60oz++ as stock..so all is good.

The name of the milk booster? Umma lacto. Tested and proven by me. :)



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails