Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hitting the big Three-Oh

Yesterday marks the day I hit the big three-oh. I've been stalling for the longest time, but no amount of power can make the clock stop ticking, so yeah, I'm thirty. 30. Ugh, even typing this makes me feel old. Hehe.

For whatever its worth, I did check few items on my life checklist.
Marriage : check!
Baby : check!
A stable job : check!
So I guess all in all, I am indeed blessed.

We didn't do anything special yesterday. Hubby brought me out on Sunday to celebrate and bought me a cake. Honestly, when you've been married for 5 years +, both of us just wished for practical birthday presents. And, this year, I have nothing that I REALLY wanted, and I just bought the two handbags, so no present this year. I just hope that he'll finish his studies, and get that scroll for my birthday present.


Okay, I have another confession. I've been late for my period and I was thinking well, maybe, I am pregnant and what a wonderful present that would be on my own birthday, so bright and early yesterday's morning, I checked and it was negative. Again. :(

Gosh, this post sounds downright depressing. Better stop before I make everybody feels gloomy. Thanks for all the wishes on my facebook and SMS. What better way to cheer me up than the little kid, right? Hihi, see this pic? She got soooo big, her wrist is almost as big as mine...ngeee




4 comments:

yurn said...

welkam to the club.. heppi besday to u:P!!!

Unknown said...

hepi bufday awak...muda lagi...so hubby still belajar ye...all d best to both of u ;)

zidzealda lyana said...

Happy Birthday Yantie!!
Nice knowing u!camana nk add u kat FB?

Regards,

Lyana,
fan of ur Red Velvet :)

pHatMuMMy said...

ika - thanks...haha, ada club 3-0 eh?

noriz - thanks...hihi, muda? tak dah kot... ;p

liyana - nnti saya add lyana...thanks for the wish eh :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails