Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Idea of a perfect Friday's long lunch break

Hanging out with two of my most wonderful girlfriends. We usually go out in quartet (me, Mama Idraki and mummy-to-be), but Mummy Allysha is still in confinement.

On Friday, we will have 2 1/2 hour lunch break (one of the beauty working for the Government). We will spend our time with window shopping, catching up on gossips, eating good food but mostly just talk. Girl talk. A pouring-your-heart-out *read : whining* session (mostly done by yours truly ;p)

I don't know about them, but I treasure our Friday getaway and I look forward to next Friday and the next one after that. Girls, you bring spice to my mundane life and thank you for lending your ears to my emotional outbursts every now and then.

2 comments:

MaMa IdRaKi said...

yummy!!! burppp...alhamdulillah! =P

.D d L a L a. said...

besh nye ada company hari jumaat... aku kat mindef neh... haram...

Related Posts with Thumbnails