Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My current TV addiction


I am so into True Blood right now. I just love the whole complexity and manipulation of each and every character. For those close to me, they know that I can watch TV like nobody's business. I can watch soap dramas, Korean and Japanese series, cartoons, anime, reality tv series and the list just goes on and on...

My favourite TV series are Grey's Anatomy, The Amazing Race and True Blood. I don't foresee any major problems with Grey's and TAR, but True Blood is somewhat a heavy drama with lots of gory scenes (something that I doubt any good parents will approve)

Its true what they say, becoming a mommy comes with certain sacrifies. I mean, I will gladly trade watching True Blood with The Wiggles if it means I never have to answer questions like "Mommy, why is that man biting into that woman's neck" from my little angel's mouth ;p

5 comments:

Haryana Sidin said...

ohh..best ke true blood?always wanted to watch tp kat tv sini tade..malas nk dload..

.D d L a L a. said...

i heart that series to bit too. me and hubby macam dah addicted to it.

pHatMoMMy said...

sgt best cite tuh..

kat - nnti idris dah besar mesti dah tak boleh tgk cite tu depan dia...dah la banyak censored scenes ;p

.D d L a L a. said...

itu la pasal. even nak tengok kat rumah pun we have to make sure our mom dah naik tido... kebanyakan scenes sgtla rakus. hehehe...

but... i loikeee!

pHatMoMMy said...

yeah, me likey too...ko tau tak sebenarnya sookie tu apa? **spoiler alert**

Related Posts with Thumbnails