Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A perfect place for a garden wedding

Yup, I know. I've been married for almost 4 years (in fact, only 19 days to our 4th anniversary). BUT, when I saw this place, I knew that it would be a perfect place for a garden wedding *sigh* rasa macam nak buat wedding lagi sekali je bila tengok tempat ni

Anyway, the place is at The Royale Chulan Hotel (somewhere in Jalan Conlay - I dunno, I'm very bad with places and names of streets). I went there for a short course and the ambiance, the foods, the service were top notch. I've tried to capture pics to show how this place can be perfect for wedding, but since I'm using a compact camera, it doesn't quite translate the surroundings.



There's an open place in the middle of the hotel (behind the lobby). It's covered with glass-type roofs that lets natural lights into the whole area. So, you will get a garden wedding minus the heat (how great is that??). They also have a platform ready for bersanding, a waterfall for outdoorsy-type photograph...

I dream of Sara getting married in a place like this. BUT, that will be like in another hundred gazillion years... :p

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails