Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Auf wiedersehen my dear, dear Germany :(

So it turns out that the octopus is right. D*mn. I didn't expect to feel this way, I mean, I am rooting for Germany to win, but I didn't expect to have such invested feeling over a football match.I am actually very sad and frustrated that Germany lost. The feeling is mutual to the way I felt when a guy I like doesn't like me back and stood me up on a date.

Hmph...One day you're in, another day you're out. Auf wiedersehen my dear team.

Oh, send my regards to Ballack. We'll see each other again in four years time.

And come that time, I will be prepared. If you're going to ditch me halfway through, I'll make sure I have another man team to date support.

*pic from fifa.com

2 comments:

Mohamed Yahaya said...

as if Ballack still gonna play in 2014. Man, love that SOTONG

Miss Me said...

i have no comment on who won who didn't as i am no fan of football.

nak tanya pasai baju raya...nko ada ambik stok tak raya ni? aku nak colared shirt and jeans for si manggis idris la...hehehe

nanti kolling2 aku eh...

Related Posts with Thumbnails