Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Thomas Cup Fiasco

So, this may be a bit behind, but I feel the need to express my feelings regarding the Malaysia's quest for the coveted Thomas Cup. I watched the Thomas Cup during my long outstation, so I didn't get to watch it with hubby and family but I can almost hear them in my head.

You see, I am trying very hard not to swear since I found out that I was pregnant but watching the Malaysian team played, I was having a very difficult time keeping my mouth from saying all the bad words. I can be... err, shall we say quite vehemently "outspoken" when it comes to watching sports. I was literally throwing swears to the television. Heh.

Yeah, we lost. But you know who I blame?? I BLAME HAFIZ. If he won against whats-his-name (the Japanese dude), we would have met Indonesia, and we could have won. Okay, so maybe we would have lost to China in the finals, but at least we'd get to the finals.
Gahhh!!! I'm blaming Hafiz. It's all on you, man. You seriously blew it.

Pic from here

2 comments:

yurn said...

ehemmm...:P anda pegnan??

pHatMuMMy said...

err, to the best of my knowledge, nope, not yet. eheh, but how i wish it was true. hihi

Related Posts with Thumbnails