Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

There's a bun in the oven ;)


After months of trying, we're finally pregnant. Alhamdulillah :)


Before making the test, I had the usual soreness of breasts, shortness of breath and an elevated heart rate. But, I thought I am in THAT time of the month. So, when the period didn't came, I got myself checked and the result is as you can see above. After months of single line, finally we've got ourselves a double line. Yeay!

I am ecstatic, up to a point where I almost forgot that pregnancy for me comes in its full "glory". Now, I'm at 8 weeks and boy oh boy...I have to eat constantly (every two hours) or I get bloated and sick. Getting sick and running to the toilet is almost an everyday occurrence, but this time the nausea attack is on the evening. I guess I have an evening sickness :)

I am soooo lethargic all the time, its a miracle I am able to drag myself to work everyday. I think that my boss and colleague are starting to hate me a little bit, but I can't help it. I am completely useless during my first trimester (hmm, that may apply throughout my pregnancy, if truth be told ;p) I sincerely thought that I would be able to control myself better this time (hormones or not, most of the time, its mind over matter) BUT, I'm just too lazy? tired?

Although it has only been two months, my tummy is starting to show. Haha, from food, not from the teeny baby I have inside ;p I haven't got myself scanned yet (will be doing that sometime next week) but I'm hoping everything will be okay. If the baby decides to pop out on the expected due date, baby and mummy may be sharing birthdays :)

* on a side note, so far, I am still able to take orders for RVC and cupcakes.

11 comments:

Tina said...

Tahniah Along! That's a wonderful news. Have you told Sara yet? Mesti dia eksaited :)

Unknown said...

congrats! finally... take care :)

yurn said...

waaaa tahniah!!!!!!!!

aku belum baca lagi tengok title terus post tahniah..:P

swit@kon said...

congrats babe!

pHatMuMMy said...

hehe, thanks everybody...

masa first time bgtau Sara, "Mummy got baby inside mummy's stomach". memula dia diam je..tapi tak lama lepas tu dia cakap "mummy, take out la baby. Yaya nak see baby" and menyelak baju mummynya utk tgk baby...tee hee :)

Tina said...

Awww... comelnyee... Haha... geramnye tengok Sara nih. Take good care Along!

didi said...

Babe,

Tahniah!!!! So happy for you. Do update regularly on your pregnancy k?

Doa untuk aku. Mau baby jugaaakkkk

:)

Azrind Othman said...

congrat cik yan.. take care, ya...

pHatMuMMy said...

didi - thanks...hope u'll be joining the club. soon. :)

azrind - thanks..

zombiedaddy said...

Tahniah friend! You sure it's just ONE bun in the oven?

pHatMuMMy said...

zombiedaddy - thanks. gosh, I hope only one, I'm not supermommy to handle twins..hehe...and how come you're not updating anymore? ;p

Related Posts with Thumbnails