Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A simple no-fuss life

Most women change when they journey to mommyhood. For me, the most significant change I see in myself is the way I pack my own stuff. Makin lama makin sikit sebab barang Sara banyak sangat ;p

You see, I am a fairly simple person. I want to have an everyday routine such as moisturizing my body with lotion or cleaning up my face before sleeping but it just seems too...fussy. Heh.

Every year, my resolution would be to at least clean my face and put toner and moisturize before going to sleep but every year, I just can't bring myself to do that.

Every night, my resolution will be to wake up early and blow dry my hair, put some make up on before going to work but when you wake up at 7.45 and you have to be out of the house at 8.00, mana la sempat kan?

Recently I went to Cameron Highlands for a workshop for 3 days and 2 nights and guess what I brought?
Yup, just an overnight bag which became the topic of interest of everybody. Macamana ko boleh bawak semua barang ko? Cukup ke? Keciknya bag...etc..etc...

Inventory of all the items : 1 work blouse, 1 jeans, 1 cardigan (not in pic), 2 sleeveless shirt, 2 t-shirt, 1 pair of track bottom and t-shirt (for sleeping), toiletries, undies (not in the pics of course!) and a jacket, shawl, black pants I was wearing. Oh, I forgot to bring my comb so I didn't comb my hair for three days. I almost looked like a hyena on the third day ;p (almost being the operative word here)

My so-called toiletries are not even worthy of mentioning. Oh, how I soooo badly want to have these kind of stuff in my toiletries bag..

pics credit to google and the site owner

But then, it will be just too.....FUSSY, no?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails