Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Don't look back in anger...

Remember this post? Well, my patience was certainly tested the other day. So, I wrote an SMS to dear Mr M

" Salam En. M, it has come to my attention that you are apparently dissatisfied with the fact that I went back early from PD. Sila ambil maklum bahawa saya ke sana untuk menggantikan En. A yang cuma boleh hadir pada hari ini. Harap maklum"

background story :
As most of you know, I am working for the Government. I do not always agree with what I have to do, with the policies and whatnot but I do sincerely believe what I am doing right now, is for the greater good. I believe that in some miniscule way, I play a part in ensuring our nation's sovereignty is intact.

Eventhough I am not particularly fond of my "demanding" boss, what makes me love the place I'm working right now is my colleague. In fact, I would go as far as calling them my comrades. In my section, we have the smart, hardworking and fun soon-to-be momma, the sisterly, bright and experienced Mrs H and the superbly cool dude Mr. A along with highly cooperative, sweet and helpful staffs. I love all the people in other sections as well. We got along really well, we can discuss about anything and divide our work equally (or so we thought).

I have a very high respect for all my colleagues, I am sometimes in awe of how they can maintain their cool facade when faced with all sorts of nonsensical things. So, when we are burdened with the task of organizing a workshop on the fifth day of Raya, everyone is hesitant at first, but hey, its people first, performance now so we roll up our sleeve and just do it. Our section was in charge of logistics, so we have to be there through out the workshop. Mr A had already went back to his faraway kampung and since this the first time momma celebrates Raya with her hubby and bun in the oven, I thought I'd give them a chance and offered to be there on the first day. Mrs H also offered to be there on the first day and Mr A would take over the next day. So, between us (in our section) it's pretty much settled.

On the first day, Mrs H and me arrived early and facilitate in whatever way we can to ensure the smoothness of the program. True to her nature, momma also came along (since she's the one who is actually in-charge of the whole thing) and took care of the whole thing. Bless her :) We had fun there, we brought our families along, Sara got to see the beach, all was good.

On the second day, I had to go back after breakfast since hubby was working and Mr A will be arriving. All was still good, nobody complaint about anything so I went back. In the car, I received an SMS saying that Mr M is questioning the fact that I went back early. Mr M? Questioning me and my ethics? Err, bitter much? He was my dear friend, in fact we were in one group during DPA. The fact that he was questioning me AND ridiculing me behind my back pisses me off soooooo much. He said that everybody have their own problems, what gives me the right to go back early. He even said that if my hubby has to work that day, why did I brought him along...I was fuming with anger, smokes are emitting from my nose.

So, I wrote the SMS above to him. And did he at least have the courtesy to reply that SMS? NO!!!! I know its Raya and all, month to forgive and forget....NOT!

* edited to omit a few words that I think is inappropriate for my lil angel to use (Mommy has to stop using bad words..hehe)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe... Macam kenal jer Mr. M tuh!!! Ganasnya!! Ish ish ish...

Puan E

Related Posts with Thumbnails