Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 15, 2013

The very belated third birthday and aqiqah for Dina

I am in the midst of drafting a post on the the kids' birthday when I realized I didn't even blog about their previous birthday. Haha. For memory's keepsake, here we go..

We had Dina's aqiqah and Sara's third birthday somewhere in December 2011. I even hired a photographer for the event and I have hundreds of photos that I found just now after rummaging through my very tidy workstation. We started off the ceremony with marhaban and the usual ritual for Dina's cukur jambul and continue with Sara's birthday celebration later in the evening.




Since this picture was taken, one got hitched and one lost 20kgs. Haha.




"Kakak, pujuk adik please..."

After she failed in her attempt to console her sister, she cried. Oh, well...
The cake that I made for Sara's birthday was the biggest cake I've ever baked. It was a three layer red velvet cake with whipped cream and cream cheese frosting. I used three recipes and 1 recipe is about 1.2kg so that makes the whole weight of the cake almost 5kgs.


Yep, my cake was THAT good. Haha.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails