Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2013

One and Thirty-two

October has passed. And along with it, Dina's birthday and mine.

As usual, random busyness in the office happens. Events, meetings, papers, same old...same old.

What's new is that my daughter is ONE!! She walks and can understand simple instructions, but showing no signs of talking just yet.

My lil daughter, (or I call her kenit sometimes), if I have to say one word that describes her, it'd be "feisty". She has no fear at all, I tell you. Once, she fell and hit her head on our coffee table, and blood gushes out from her forehead. We freaked out, of course but luckily she was still breastfeeding then, so I just nursed her to calm her down. We decided not to bring her to the doctor as my motherly instinct told me that it was just a surface cut :)

...

I've written all that back in October 2012. And now its February 2013!! Hehe...better late than never, right? Anyways, I've resolved to just write whatever that has been happening for my own reference later. Things might not be in chronological order though :)

Anyways, feisty lil Dina is now 15 months young and still not talking. Haha. Exact opposite of kakak. She's active and doesn't seem to sit still for more than 5 minutes. And oh, I've stopped breastfeeding. :( I've stopped due to various reasons/excuses namely my milk production has dropped tremendously. Not a moment my breast felt full and I can only express about 1-2 ounces each session.

Lucky for me Dina is able to wean off and take formula milk easily. She's still very petite though. At 1 year+, her weight is only 10kgs and giving her food gets us soooo frustrated at times. To say that she's a picky eater would be an exaggeration, but she just doesn't eat much. She eats almost everything, but in four or five mouthful ONLY. Gahhh! She's lucky she has that cute lil face that can get away with almost anything :)

And oh, Dina has a strong aversion to...swimming pool. Haha, I know, funny right? For all her bravado and feisty-ness, she's scared of puddles of water. Haha. Look what happened when she's near swimming pool.

Yep, she'd cry, feigning tantrum and at last, got tired of her own antics and falls asleep. Haha!

I'm abruptly ending this post here with a promise to post more things that have been happening since I last write. Trip to hello kitty, trip to Pulau Sibu, their birthdays, trip to Aquaria, losing my handphone etc etc...



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails