Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sara and Mommy goes to the clinic

This is a backdated post... Sara and me survived going to the clinic on 11th February 2008. Sara is one month old, weighs a whopping 5.25kg (I know! I was surprised as you are), 56cm in length and appears to have no medical illness...Alhamdulillah...As for mommy, I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight..yeay! I'm so proud of myself to have shed almost 15kgs of my pregnancy weight...

Sara received her second HepB dose...She was such a good baby, she didn't even cry during our waiting time at the clinic...she did scream when the kind nurse injected her but just for a few seconds...hee..I'm soooo proud of my little girl...Sara wore her new romper courtesy of Aunty Kmie..but unfortunately I forgot to snap any pictures...

Anyway, this is a picture of Sara that I totally love...Actually, this is the first time she wore non-baby clothing...

1 comments:

princess~syeena said...

yantie,

baby sara sgt comel...mcm nak cubit2 jek pipi die...

Related Posts with Thumbnails